Health and Safety
BOP Film is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers. We will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and subordinate regulations, and follow guidance provided in the ScreenSafe Guidelines 2016.
The health and safety of our workers / volunteers will be at the forefront of all our activities.
Bay of Plenty Film is committed to effectively managing all risks arising from its activities by:
- providing a safe and healthy working environment, equipment and systems:
- providing a work place health and safety induction:
- providing clear instructions, information, supervision and training, to ensure workers are competent to do their work safely:
- engaging and consulting with workers on day to say health and safety matters and continually looking at waist improve health and safety.
All PCBUs (person conducting a business or undertaking)are accountable for health and safety within their work area, this includes:
- identifying hazards and assessing risks:
- implementing control and monitoring those controls to ensure they remain effective:
- ensuring the competency of workers:
- accurate and timely reporting of health and safety issues and ensuring high standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
Health and safety is everybody’s responsibility and all workers / volunteers must:
- beware of the irresponsibilities:
- take reasonable care of their own health and safety and ensure that their actions dont cause harm to themselves or others:
- report all incidents and injuries as soon as possible: and comply with any reasonable instructions, polices and procedures
Signed: Anton Steel
Date: 18th March 2019